Huckestein Mechanical Services, Inc. is committed to sustainable procurement by purchasing goods and services that take into account the social, economic and environmental impact that such purchasing has on people and communities.
The specific sustainable procurement practices that Huckestein Mechanical Services, Inc. are committed to are as follows:
• Procure goods and services that reflect up-to-date specifications or standards for environmental sustainability and re-use existing products.
• Include sustainability issues as part of our subcontractor & supplier discussions.
• Prohibit the use of products or processes that are potentially damaging to the environment, where a less environmentally damaging alternative is available.
• Where possible, purchase local products and services and encourage a diverse supply base.
• We choose to use ground shipping options instead of air.
We will communicate this policy statement to all persons working for and on behalf of Huckestein Mechanical Services, Inc. and will make this policy available to any other interested party.