Huckestein Mechanical Services has been approved by the state of Pennsylvania to continue to provide facility services during this time of need. Huckestein Mechanical Services plays a critical role in the supply of goods and services necessary to sustain life. Please see our Closure Waiver Approval.
Huckestein Mechanical Services consider our people to be our number one asset. People include our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and the greater communities we serve. We have always worked to set ourselves apart in the marketplace by providing excellent service to our constituencies. As we communicated in January, Huckestein is now part of the Service Logic family of best-in-class contractors across the United States. We are pleased to be part of the “essential business” eco-system of HVAC/Air Purification and Gas Detection in the Commercial building arena. As such we have the resources to not only weather the coronavirus pandemic, but to be here as a resource to help you manage the essential HVAC systems in your facilities.
We have a robust HVAC service capability, and stand ready to help maintain your mechanical systems to optimize their operation at this critical time. We can provide full or part-time staff in the event that your facility is closed but your HVAC systems must be maintained.
We are open and ready for business. We have not changed our operating hours, but if we find it necessary to do so, we’ll communicate to you as soon as possible. We are actively monitoring the CDC and government protocols and are taking the appropriate and available steps to remain a safe environment and minimize disruption in providing services and products to our customers. The situation is changing quickly, and we are working diligently to change with it. For now, we have deployed the following actions:
* Our office is being staffed by a minimal on site crew. Last year we migrated our IT infrastructure from on-premise to a virtual cloud solution, thus can work seamlessly from anywhere there’s an internet connection. Our landline telephone system is also hosted in the cloud, and every employee has a cell phone, so telephone communication is seamless as well.
* Our field personnel, both service and project, continue to perform their work while being responsive to customer changes.
* Our warehouse and drivers remain to receive and deliver materials and equipment to project and service contract sites.
* Our employees are practicing CDC recommended hygiene practices and have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well.
* We are minimizing all customer and vendor in-person meetings. We are available via telephone and video conferencing and are ready to support all of your needs virtually.
We are working diligently to protect our community and to support our customers. Thank you very much for your cooperation, patience, and support during these difficult times. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.